Please call (619) 425-5771 or (619) 422-6000 to volunteer:
1. to make telephone calls to people without e-mail
2. to hand out fliers advertising meetings
3. to talk to businesses about posting fliers
4. to talk to businesses about in kind donations of snacks for meetings, prizes for meetings, etc.
5. to talk to businesses about joining the SWCVCA and/or advertising in our newsletter
6. to baby sit at meetings
7. to videotape speakers
8. to help with website, newsletter, research on projects
9. to help set up for meetings
COMMUNITY SERVICE CREDIT AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS
We also need donations of prizes for fundraising activities and MONEY to pay for copying and other expenses.
We were just notified that we have our 501C3 status valid from 12/26/06. All donations in 2007 are tax deductible.
The IRS now requires a receipt.
Please request one, if you wish to deduct a previous donation.
Please send donations to:
Southwest Chula Vista Civic Association
PO Box 6064, Chula Vista, CA 91909